Career change coaching for work that you’ll love
You’re unhappy with your job, feel undervalued and need a change, but something is holding you back.
Stress is an everyday feeling and you know that you need a better balance between work, family and me time.
You’re on the verge of a new chapter in your work life and need direction.
You need to boost your CV and feel more confident with job interviews – to communicate your strengths, skills and experience with impact and land your dream job.
You’re thinking about a career break or making a career change to build on one of your passions, but feel stuck.
Or maybe you’ve always wanted to start your own business but don’t know where to start.
Investing in coaching with me can help you to explore your options and make that decision with confidence.
Through my career coaching programme we’ll uncover what you really want from your work life – and work-life balance – and which career direction is right for you.
We will brainstorm your ideas, strengths and skills, and explore the training or networking that could fast-track your career shift.
Coaching with me can help you take a step back and refocus.
I can help you understand what you really want, set meaningful goals and feel confident about achieving them.
Most importantly, I will help you build a brilliant action plan to make your career dreams a reality.
Investing in career coaching will give:
My tailored, 1-2-1 coaching programme will give you space, time and support to:
- Get clarity about what you want from your career and work life, why you want it and how you can get it.
- Bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
- Explore and define your values.
- Overcome obstacles, low confidence and insecurities.
- Explore and weigh up all your career options – including ones you’ve not thought of yet!
- Turn your ideas and dreams into ambitious and achievable goals.
- Develop your strategies and techniques to help you to reach your goals faster.
- Support to start your business if that’s what you decide to do.
- Have dedicated support, encouragement and motivation.
Work with me
What you’ll get with my career change coaching programme:
- A deep dive questionnaire to looks at where you are in your career now and where you want to go.
- A 90-minute in-depth session to kick-start your journey to a brilliant new career
- Three months of support and inspiration including five 60 minute coaching sessions to explore your ideas and options.
- Clarity on your values, purpose and passions.
- Review of your CV, interview talking points or other work plans.
- A bespoke career change plan with actions you can take to make a step change in your work.
- A copy of my new workbook to help you create more time in your week.
- Renewed motivation and a feeling of “I can do this”.
- Email support and accountability for the duration of your coaching and two weeks after.
- A summary of your coaching journey.
- A great rate on follow up coaching sessions to support your career change.
All this for just £547*
How does it work?
The first three sessions are held weekly to kick-start your coaching and define your goals. The remaining three can be spread over the next six months to support you to take action and to make your career change a reality.
Coaching sessions are by phone, Skype/FaceTime or face to face in Kent**. Check out my frequently asked questions page for answers to common questions about the coaching journey and my approach.
Follow on sessions and a 6-9 month ongoing career growth support packages are also available.
Free Discovery Session
In your discovery session you can find out how my coaching can help you get clarity, confidence and direction for your business or career – and give you some much-needed va va voom to get you motivated. We can use the session to unpick one pressing challenge right then and there.
The discovery session also helps me to understand the challenges you want coaching to support you with, and get a sense of who you are and what you want to achieve.
Get in touch today to find out how coaching can help you move forward with your life, work and work-life balance. There’s no charge for this 45 minute session. If you like my approach, then we can book your first sessions and start your journey to making positive change.
What my clients say
Career change coaching sessions are by phone, Skype/FaceTime or face to face in Kent**. Check out my frequently asked questions page for answers to common questions about the coaching journey and my approach.
Read more success stories on my Happy Clients page.
*Payment plans available on request.
**Locations include Faversham, Whitstable, Maidstone, Canterbury, Ashford, Sittingbourne, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester.