You’re at a crossroads in your life. You know you need to find direction and create a happier, more fulfilling way of living.
You’re feeling stuck – you’ve lost your motivation and lust for life.
Over time you’ve lost touch with friends or family and your social life needs a boost.
After having children you’re priorities, lifestyle and sense of identity has changed so much you barely recognise yourself.
Work is affecting your family and your relationships and that needs to stop.
You’re tired of feeling stressed and want to improve your work-life balance, but don’t know how.
Well lets stop for a bit and create some space to work these things out.
Life coaching is all about you. Getting the very best out of you. And enabling you to get clarity and make confident decisions and positive changes to your life.
Work-life balance is a concept that sounds good but can be tricky to get right in your own life.
But it doesn’t have to be.
Coaching with me can help you take a step back and refocus.
Coaching gives you space to get clarity on what is really important for you and your family. You can create your optimum balance between work and life, being busy and being mindful.
I can help you understand what you really want, set meaningful goals and feel confident about achieving them.
If you need support and inspiration for a career change or to get a better work-life balance then coaching with me will help you make considered changes with confidence.
My tailored, 1-2-1 coaching programme will give you space, time and support to:
- Get clarity about what you want, why you want it and how you can get it.
- Bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
- Explore and define your values.
- Overcome obstacles, low confidence and insecurities.
- Explore and weigh up all your options – including ones you’ve not thought of yet!
- Turn your ideas and dreams into ambitious and achievable goals.
- Develop you strategies and techniques to help you to reach your goals faster.
- Have dedicated support, encouragement and motivation.
Coaching with me can help you take a step back and refocus. I can help you understand what you really want, set meaningful goals and feel confident about achieving them.
What you’ll get with my life coaching programme:
- A deep dive questionnaire to look at where you are in your life now and where you want to go.
- A 90 minute in-depth session to kick start your coaching journey plus 3 further 60 minute coaching sessions to explore your ideas and options.
- Clarity on your values, purpose and passions.
- Review of your action plan.
- A bespoke action plan with manageable steps that you can implement right away and moving forward.
- A copy of my new workbook to help you create more time in your week.
- Renewed motivation and a feeling of “I can do this”.
- A great rate on follow up coaching sessions to support your life changes and confidence.
All this for just £347
The first two or three sessions are held weekly to kick start your coaching and define your goals. The remaining three can be spaced out to support you to take action and to make your life changes a reality.
Coaching sessions are by phone, Skype/FaceTime or face to face in Kent**. Check out my frequently asked questions page for answers to common questions about the coaching journey and my approach.
Follow on sessions and a 6-9 month ongoing coaching support packages are also available.
Free discovery session
In your discovery session you can find out how my coaching can help you get clarity, confidence and direction for your business or career – and give you some much-needed va va voom to get you motivated. We can use the session to unpick one pressing challenge right then and there.
The discovery session also helps me to understand the challenges you want coaching to support you with, and get a sense of who you are and what you want to achieve.
Get in touch today to find out how coaching can help you move forward with your life, work and work-life balance. There’s no charge for this 45 minute session. If you like my approach, then we can book your first sessions and start your journey to making positive change.
What my clients say
“The coaching process was the key in making the change possible and I would recommend you to anybody that is in a position where they need change in their life. Many many thanks.” MT, Kent
“I think you understood my needs very well from the start, and you were careful to move forwards at my pace. I think I was confused to begin with, and sometimes quite emotional, and you handled this with tact and care.” Amy, Whitstable, Kent
“The coaching has helped me to re-define a better home-business-life balance. Just the idea of booking in ‘me time’ just like a client booking in a consultation was a revelation for me.” Michelle, Manchester
“As you have a young family, you totally understood me. You were patient, realistic and approachable. Discussing and releasing fears and uncertainty was one of the best aspects. We went round the houses a bit and as I’m impatient I didn’t see the end result at first, but it was for the best and the plan worked to achieved my goal. I think that achieving my goal in six sessions is fab!” NR, Essex
Read more success stories on my Happy Clients page.
*Payment plans available on request.
**Locations include Faversham, Whitstable, Maidstone, Canterbury, Ashford, Sittingbourne, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester.