Jump start your business plan
> Is work-family-life balance totally out of whack?
> Have you been doing a little bit of everything to market your business but feel like nothing’s working?
> And do you want to get focused and ready for action?
Then I have a special offer for you – 20% off my Jump Start biz planning session until the end of December
My 2-hour in-depth biz planning session will jump start your business. You’ll leave the session with a refreshed business direction and a focused, actionable plan to help you really make a splash now and throughout 2017.
For just £157* you can work with me in an intensive 2 hour session – plus four weeks of email support – to move your mindset from confused to clear and to move your business from stuck to successful.
What you’ll get with your Jump Start session
- A deep dive questionnaire to looks at where you are in your business now and where you want to take it over the next year.
- A 2 hour, intensive 1:2:1 business coaching and planning session with me by phone or Skype.
- Clarity on your priorities, key marketing methods and business direction.
- A bespoke 5-point plan with actions you can take to make a step change in your business NOW.
- A concise summary of your session including the key priorities for your 2017 business plan.
- Four weeks of support and accountability by email.
- My Easy Peasy Post It Note Planning template to spread out your business activities month-by-month to avoid overwhelm.
- A copy of my workbook to help you create more time in your week for your most important tasks.
- A Content Plan template for getting control of your newsletter, blog and social media.
- A great rate on follow up coaching sessions.
- Renewed motivation and a feeling of “I can do this”.
What my clients say
“I particularly like the way Lucy has unassumingly focused me and given me a “push” to expand my horizons and move forward with my business. At last I can understand the benefit of making time to work on my business and not just in it.” Julie Davies, Owner and Teacher, Julie Davies Flower Workshops, Faversham, Kent
“You helped to sift through all my different projects and see which one was worth focusing on and how to organise my thoughts and tasks in a more effective way. It was great to talk everything through with someone who was there to listen and guide.” Amy Howard, Owner, Honker Tonkers, Whitstable, Kent
Book your free discovery call to find out more
Get in touch to schedule a free discovery call to find out more about how a Jump Start session can give you and your business the va-va-voom that you need for a successful 2017!
*Jump Start is usually £197. The 20% discount is valid for bookings paid for up to the end of December 2017 with the session bookable up to the end of February 2018.
Here in Kent we're back to school and we're riding the post-holiday wave after our fantastic trip to The Loire Valley in France. My daughter has just gone into Year 1, so the past 12 months have been the first time I've had to juggle running my business with the...
Has 2018 not gone quite as you planned? Maybe you really want to turn things around for the rest of the year? This giveaway will help you do just that! Win prizes valued at £292, including membership Superstar Tribe online business club, 1 hour business coaching...
Deborah Toulson,Owner of the Kip McGrath tutoring franchise in Salisbury, Wiltshire, was feeling overwhelmed with 'wearing all the hats' in her business and needed support to get clarity on her business direction. Deborah decided to invest in my small business...